We want to remind you of two fantastic self-serve tools: the Fleet Card Online self-serve portal and the Business Fuel Cards Support Centre. Both provide quick answers to a wide range of questions.
Fleet Card Online
The Fleet Card Online self-serve portal allows authorised cardholders the ability to manage their cards 24/7 and to:
- Access their account summary, including their card balance, credit limit, available credit, and amount due for payment
- View account records and previous payments in one place
- Order new cards, view vehicle details, and make any necessary changes
- Cancel lost or stolen cards.
Fleet Card online self-serve portal also has a simple, straight-forward payment portal where you can process current transactions.
In addition, Fleet Card Online offers the ability to run vehicle fleet reports to give you a better idea of your spending and saving. You can view your vehicle analysis, vehicle report or exception vehicle in only seconds.
Log in to the Fleet Card Online self-serve portal here.
Business Fuel Cards Support Centre
The Business Fuel Cards Support Centre allows cardholders to get help and information for the most common questions regarding their Fleet Card.
Help categories include:
- Account and Card management – Using your card, controls, account maintenance, and more
- Add on Services – Getting the most out of your fuel cards with Roadside Assistance and ecoDRIVE
- Invoices – Payments, fees & charges, discounts & rebates, understanding my invoice, and more
- Self-serve Portal – How to register, payments, reports, invoices, card management, cost centres, and more.
To explore the Business Fuel Cards Support Centre here.
Both the Fleet Card Online self-serve portal and the Business Fuel Cards Support Centre offer streamlined processes for all your account needs. With comprehensive FAQs, payment portals, and the ability to run reports, these platforms are your one-stop-shop for all your card needs.